XBee Zigbee SMT (U.FL Antenna)
Embedded ZigBee modules provide OEMs with a simple way to integrate mesh technology into their application
- Programmable versions with on-board microprocessor enable custom Zigbee application development
- Through-Hole and Surface Mount form factors enable flexible design options
- Link budgets of 110 dB for XBee and 119 dB for XBee-PRO
- Industry-leading sleep current
- Firmware upgrades via UART, SPI or over the air (OTA)
- Turnkey development available from Digi WDS
Digi XBee and Digi XBee-PRO Zigbee RF modules provide cost effective wireless connectivity to electronic devices. They are interoperable with other Zigbee PRO feature set devices, including devices from other vendors*. Digi Zigbee Development Kits are the perfect way to begin Zigbee application development.
Digi XBee and Digi XBee-PRO Zigbee modules are ideal for applications in the energy and controls markets where manufacturing efficiencies are critical. The Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) provides a high-speed interface and optimizes integration with embedded microcontrollers, lowering development costs and reducing time to market.
Products in the Digi XBee family require little to no configuration or additional development. Programmable versions of the Digi XBee and Digi XBee-PRO Zigbee module make customizing applications easy. Programming directly on the module eliminates the need for a separate processor. Because the wireless software is isolated, applications can be developed with no risk to RF performance or security.
Digi’s Zigbee compatible module is based on the Ember EM35x (EM357 and EM3587) system on chip (SoC) radio ICs from SiliconLabs, utilizing 32-bit ARM CortexTM M3 processor.