XBee-PRO Zigbee Through-Hole (U.FL Antenna)
Embedded ZigBee modules provide OEMs with a simple way to integrate mesh technology into their application
- Programmable versions with on-board microprocessor enable custom Zigbee application development
- Through-Hole and Surface Mount form factors enable flexible design options
- Link budgets of 110 dB for XBee and 119 dB for XBee-PRO
- Industry-leading sleep current
- Firmware upgrades via UART, SPI or over the air (OTA)
- Turnkey development available from Digi WDS
Digi XBee DigiMesh® 2.4 delivers end-point device connectivity with a globally deployable 2.4 GHz transceiver. These modules use the innovative DigiMesh® networking protocol. This innovative, peer-to-peer protocol offers users added network stability through self-healing, dense network operation and with a very low housekeeping overhead, it is capable of extending the operational life of battery dependent networks.
Digi XBee modules are ideal for low-power, low-cost applications. Digi XBee-PRO modules are power-amplified versions of Digi XBee modules for extended-range applications. Part of the Digi XBee family of RF products, these modules are easy-to-use, share a common hardware footprint, and are fully interoperable with other XBee products utilizing the same technology. Module users have the ability to substitute one Digi XBee for another with minimal development time and risk.