P2400 – Miniature 1W 2.4 GHz Wireless Modem
For the ultimate solution in design flexibility and cost/size sensitive applications, consider the Pico Series P2400 radio platform. Operating in the 2.4 GHz ISM band, the P2400 provides an international, economical solution with the design flexibility, features, and performance never seen before!
- Supports up to 345kbps
- Superheterodyne Architecture
- Point to Point, Point to Multipoint
- Master, Remote, Repeater
- Rejection > 65 dBc
- Industrial Temperature (-55C to +85C)
- Adjustable Tx Power 100mW-1W (20-30 dBm)
- Miniature Size (1.05″x1.3″x0.13″)
- Only 5 grams!
- Low power consumption in Sleep and Sniff modes
- Quad Filter Stages provides Extreme Noise and Interference Rejection
- Selectable Forward Error Correction (FEC), 32 bits of CRC, and 128-bit AES (Export Permit required outside Canada & USA)
- Utility Meters
- Remote Telemetry
- Electric, Oil, and Gas Sensors/Detection
- Display Signs
- Industrial Applications
Pico Serial Motherboard (MHS105870)
The Pico Serial Motherboard allows customers to fully test and deploy the Pico Series modules without the need to develop custom PCB interface solutions. The integrated socket allows for quick replacement of modules, and the standard software selectable RS232/RS485 DB9 interface ensures quick connection to field devices.
Pico OEM Socket (MHS106000)
The Pico Series OEM socket allows you to fully integrate your Pico modem into your design while retaining the ability to swap modules with ease. The Pico Series OEM Socket is used with the below socket cover to ensure the Pico module is and remains properly seated in the OEM socket.
Pico Enclosed Power Supply (MHS025096)
The MHS025096 Power Supply enables you to get up and running quickly by simply plugging the power supply into an AC outlet, and with the molded 4 pin connector, directly into a Pico Enclosed products.
Digi Microhard Moxa Rayon 产品销售代理